We, Bolton Lock Company Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you via our website.
Data Protection Legislation
We are registered under current data protection legislation and comply with such legislation including The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and Collection of Personal Information
You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, there are areas of our website where we do gather data as follows:
• If you submit an enquiry via our website you will be asked to provide certain information, including name, e-mail address and contact number.
• If you register on our website to receive newsletters from us you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address.
• If you place orders via our website you will be required to complete all required fields on our order forms including name, address, business name, e-mail, telephone number, vehicle details and product requirements.
Please note – No Payments are taken via our website
We may use information that you provide:
• To register you with our website and to administer it
• To deal with your enquiry / order which may include contacting you directly and supplying quotations and further information about our services.
• For Quality assessment and analysis, e.g. ISO9001:2015 Analysis, marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and continually improve our services
Any external links that you may visit from our website is not our responsibility. Once you click on a link to an external site it will be subject to that organisation’s privacy policies, and not ours.
If you do not proceed with our services, we shall hold your data for a period of no more than 6 months or until you tell us not to or unless we deem it appropriate to hold your data for longer.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave immediately and then delete and block all cookies.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Bolton Lock Company Ltd details
We are registered in the UK under Companies House registration number 3616210 and our registered office is at:
Bolton Lock Company Ltd, 354-360 Manchester Road, Westhoughton, Bolton. BL5 3JT
You can contact us:
by post to the address of our registered office detailed above.
by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone 01942-811186 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm)