Bolton Lock Company Ltd
T V L
The All New Anti-Grab Wallet
Transmitting Radio Frequency from key remotes is not new, however remote key signal extender devices are now more affordable and accessible. Usually a collector box is placed by the house or where the key is, a 2nd receiver device is held by the car. The remote key signal is then collected and transmitted up to 100 metres away, hence how all key-less start vehicles are vulnerable to this threat. By placing your key in our Anti-Scan Wallet your key is “cloaked” and will prevent this method of attack.
- The all new Ant-Grab Wallet is designed to prevent this equipment from being able to pick up the signal that your remote transmits, preventing this type of attack.
- This product is best suited for ‘keyless’ entry vehicles such as Range Rover, BMW, Audi etc.
Contact us by e-mail or telephone to place your order and payment.
“Elite Key Cutting Center”
Bolton Lock Company can now cut you ATK and ABS keys. Just present your unique key card and we will cut your copy key.
The ATK euro profile cylinder has been designed to give you ‘Maximum Resistance’ to all known methods of attack.
The ATK was specifically designed to the security standard requirements of PAS 24. The latest addition to the building regulations – ‘approved document Q’ and can also be retro fitted to bring your current door up to the standard without the need for extra security handles. Unlike many other so-called anti snap locks on the market the Avocet ATK high security cylinder lock has a patented locking cam that totally blocks access into the lock case – only ATK and ABS Avocet cylinders have this same effective system.
ATK has achieved a 3 star British Kitemark, Sold Secure Diamond rating and is Secured by Design – the police preferred design specification. Only ATK and ABS Avocet cylinders hold all of these standards! The ATK cylinder fits UPVC, timber and composite doors.
- TS007 3 Star ratedout of the box – no need for cylinder guards or security handles
- SS312 Sold Secure Diamond Accredited
- No additional prep – easy retrofit
- Unique patented Snap Secure Technology – The Active Cam system locks the cylinder after a snap attack to keep intruders out
- Anti-Snap, Pick, drill & bump resistant
- British Standard Kitemark logo stamped
- Police preferred Secured by Design accreditation
- Available in keyed alike, thumbturn & double profile formats
We have a limited number of SW010 units to supply and fit to your vehicle at home* or at your place of work* for a special price of £200 including vat.
*Your home our place of work must be within 10 miles of our premises*
- Full HD
- 8GB Built in Memory.
- Facility For SD Card.
- LCD Screen
- Microphone On/Off
- Small and Discreet
- Insurance Approved
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Google Mapping
- Date And Time
- 20 File Event Loop Record
- Format Reminder
- Upto 35 Hours Recording
- 135° View
- 1080P Full HD
- 1.5″ Screen
- 12/24 Volt
- HDMI Out
- Support GPS Trace Logging
- Support SOS Manual File Protection
- 14Mp Photo
- H: 40mm L: 30mm W: 73mm
If you want any further information on our special deal please contact us or give Simon a call.
How Does Patlock Protect You?
The construction method of French doors have always made them an easy first target for burglars. Even with high security locks a 12mm air gap around the opening sashes makes them easy to prise open. The PATLOCK French Door Security Device literally binds the internal door handles together, so even if the cylinder locks are compromised the handles cannot disengage the lock. If the intruder tries to prise the doors open the Patlock straps the two doors together stopping them from being forced apart.
PATLOCK is to be used as an additional security device for French Doors and not as a replacement for existing locks.
Conexis L1 Smart Door Lock
Open the door to your world with the new Yale Conexis™ L1 Smart Door Lock.
The Conexis™ L1 puts you fully in control of your door, allowing you to configure, control and unlock your door all from your smartphone via our secure Bluetooth low energy App.
For ultimate peace of mind, you can create and send mobile keys to family and friends and keep track of who comes and goes simply using your smartphone. Thanks to the new Twist and Go functionality, you can also twist your phone 90 degrees to unlock your front door, as well as having the choice of key tag, key card or phone tag, depending on your preference.
Feeling safe and secure is a must for any homeowner. In addition to a tamper alarm, the new smart door lock also meets PAS24 security standard. Easy to install, the lock is compatible with most multipoint locks on the market and only takes a single screwdriver and tape measure to fit.
When linked with a Yale wireless module, you can connect the Conexis™ L1 to other Yale smart products, including the Yale Smart Home Alarm or Smart CCTV range, which can then be controlled with the free Yale app. Alternatively, the lock will also connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted.
With the increase of online home shopping the constant worry is where will my parcels be left if I am not at home.
The Answer Is Simple! Brizebox
The function of the Brizebox parcel delivery box is simple. The filing cabinet drawer system has a false bottom, which consists of flaps that are connected to a large turn handle on the outside of the box. When the handle is turned in the direction of the arrow the flaps swing down and the parcel drops down to the secure locked bottom. Please take a look at the video below for a full demonstration.
Please visit our extensive shop showroom to try out the Brizebox.
The model range consists of the following:-
- Compact Standalone
- Standard Standalone
- Large Standalone
- Compact Build-In
- Standard Build-In
- Compact Apartment
- Standard Apartment
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS FROM SIMONSVOSS.
Mobile Key Technology
It’s just a button but it opens up a whole new world.
It’s Just A Button
This is how locking is done: simply electronic and very smart. The intelligent all-inclusive solution can accommodate up to 20 doors and 100 users.
Please click on the videos below.
Digital Smart Handle Operated by Smart Card
Digital Locking Cylinder Operated by Smart Card
Digital Smart Handle Operated by Transponder
Digital Locking Cylinder Operated by Transponder
The Royal Mint released the New One Pound Coin on 28th March 2017.
New One Pound Coin
The new One Pound Coin is being introduced to substantially reduce crime and fraud in the UK and there will be just a 6-month period where the existing and new One Pound (£1) coins will co-circulate, so it is crucial that business owners, manufacturers and end-users are fully prepared.
We here at Bolton Lock Company Ltd can offer you a range of compatible conversion kits to cover all of your Locker Locks.
Call a member of our Locksales team who will offer you impartial advice on how to convert your current locks.
Presently the following manufactures have produced a solution for the new coin. Other manufacturers will follow.
We also have a simpler solution to those of you who’s budget wouldn’t stretch to installing conversion kits. OWN BRANDED LOCKER TOKENS.
This is your opportunity to not only keep your costs down on the conversion process but to advertise your business and offer your members a stress free system of paying for their locker space.
Bolton Lock Company Ltd and ABUS bring you the very latest in Innovative Access Control.
wAppLoxx Web.App.Alarm System
Innovative access control. That’s what the new wAppLoxx System delivers. It combines the advantages of a traditional access control system with flexible and smart online management via the web or an intranet. Create and adjust locking plans, react instantly to events, open doors at the touch of a button and activate your alarm system: you can now do it all from the comfort of your home/office or from anywhere on the go. An app even makes it possible to adjust settings simply by using your smartphone. With the wAppLoxx, ABUS is ushering in a new era of access control – the era of access control 4.0.
Advantages At a Glance
- Remote arming of individual doors via the web/app from anywhere in the world
- Arm and disarm burglar alarm systems via the web/app from anywhere in the world
- E-mail notifications when a predefined event occurs
- Fully wireless system
- Finest mechanical intrusion protection
- AES protected access
- SSL web security
- Local data storage
- Choose between intranet or web-based access
- Highly secure P2P communication between app and wAppLoxx Control
All In One
- Complete solution for access management in small to medium-sized properties (20 doors, 150 employees covered by a single system)
- Both convenient and secure
- Full wAppLoxx Cylinder control from anywhere in the world
- Arm/disarm burglar alarm systems
- Control opening of doors or motorized locks
Speed and Flexibility
- Control via your browser or app
- Configure the wAppLoxx Control online: access rights, activation switching rights, time-restricted access, access logs
- Locking right changes can be wirelessly activated online
- Faster installation and start-up
- Intuitive web interface ensures simple installation and operation
- Add new users quickly
- Specify locking and time schedules
- Create locking rights quickly and easily
- Control via web or app
- Simple to install with a minimum of project planning required
- Remote door opening and EMA connection
- Intuitive operation via web browser
- No running costs incurred through fees or leasing