The Briton 376 is a push bar panic exit device with vertical bolts top and bottom. Designed to satisfy requirements for panic and emergency exit applications, this long established
panic exit device is ideal for public areas where additional security is required.
Features & Functions
- Vertical bolts with top and bottom latching points.
- Products designed to satisfy panic exit applications or emergency exit applications.
- Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles.
- Suitable for single doors and double door applications.
- Handing reversible on-site.
- Durable aluminium die cast body and end boxes.
- Tubular steel cross bar and shoots can be cut on-site to suit door width and height.
- All versions supplied complete with fixings, installation instructions and self adhesive “Push Bar to Open” signage.
- Available in sprayed silver and plated metallic finishes.
- Options include alarm activation, manual hold-open (dogging) and quiet close pullman latches
Available in sprayed silver and PVD plated finishes