Simplefit Cranked Espag WIndow Handle – Locking
Suitable for right or left handed openings. The handle will automatically lock on closing, but by pressing its simple push to release button the window can be opened. For extra security the handle can be deadlocked using the supplied key. These window handles are manufactured to industry standard measurements of 43mm centre to centre (the distance between screw centres), so you can rest assured in the knowledge that this handle will fit almost all espag and shoot-bolt systems currently available. Included with every handle is a push–fit cover, to convert the handle non–locking (e.g. for fire escape windows).
- 3 Spindles included – 15, 30 & 55mm
- Industry standard spindle width of 7mm Square
- Ergonomic, soft grip lever
- Fits both espag & shootbolt systems
- Industry standard 43mm screw hole centres
- Complete with a key to deadlock your handle for enhanced security and fixing screws.
- BBA Accredited
- Finishes available Black, Pol.Chrome, Pol.Gold, Satin Silver, White