The Briton 377 push bar panic exit device for double doors is designed to suit rebated double doors. Featuring an ant-thrust device to prevent forced latch retraction and two point locking for extra security, this solution is ideal for public areas such as shops,
schools, hospitals and cinemas.
Features & Functions
- Comprises Briton 376 vertical bolt and Briton 378 rim latch devices.
- Products designed to satisfy panic exit applications or emergency exit applications.
- Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles.
- Suitable for rebated double doors with the rim latch fitted to the first opening leaf.
- Handing reversible on-site.
- Durable aluminium die cast body and end boxes with extruded aluminium guides.
- Tubular steel cross bar and vertical shoots can be cut on-site to suit door width and height.
- 378DDS double door strike included
- All versions supplied complete with fixings, installation instructions and self adhesive “Push Bar to Open” signage.
- Available in sprayed silver and plated metallic finishes.
- Options include alarm activation, manual hold-open (dogging) and quiet close pullman latches.
Available in sprayed silver and PVD plated finishes