The Briton 378 push bar panic exit device with single rim latch is suitable for single and double doors in combination with the Briton 376 panic bolt. Designed to satisfy requirements for panic and emergency exit applications, this reliable exit solution
is site reversible for left and right hand applications.
Features & Functions
- Rim panic latch with single point latching.
- Products designed to satisfy panic exit applications or emergency exit applications.
- Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles.
- Suitable for single doors and double doors in combination with Briton 376 panic bolt.
- Handing reversible on-site.
- Durable aluminium die cast body and end boxes.
- Tubular steel cross bar can be cut on-site to suit door width.
- All versions supplied complete with fixings, installation instructions and self adhesive “Push Bar to Open” signage.
- Available in sprayed silver and plated metallic finishes.
- Options include manual hold-open (dogging)Finishes
Available in sprayed silver and PVD